The Decorative insulation panels STIGESS are a complex, modern building product designed for insulation of any type of buildings.
Their multilayer sandwich structure consists of insulation layer made of EPS /Styrofoam/ 21-23kg/m3 density, Neopor or XPS, construction adhesive for thermal insulation and water-repellent decorative plaster with fibers added.
The standard dimensions of the panels are 50/16,3cm, 50/25cm, 50/50cm, 60/30cm and 100/50cm. The width may vary between 2 and 10cm, depending on whether the panel is to be applied in an interior or exterior installation. The variety of patterns and colors is practically unlimited which presents the opportunity for large selection of a beautiful and finished appearance of your facade, and it provides a comfort feeling in the rooms.
Panels may be designed after individual client pattern.
The Decorative insulation panels STIGESS will considerably facilitate the retrofit of your building, providing it with beautiful and finished appearance at the same time.
Using the system we have developed you can spare few installation operations like: plug fixtures, grid, ground coat, plaster. The installation time is several times shorter than the one for the traditional method. The installation, unlike the conventional practice using plugs, shall be done with cement adhesive оr polyurethane construction adhesive for thermal insulation only. The polyurethane construction adhesive provides extremely strong adhesion to any kind of ground surface – directly on brick, lime-cement plaster, concrete, aeroconcrete, stone, wood, iron sheet, etc.
2cm Styrofoam, Neopor
Heat transfer rate: U=1,65Wm2/K
3cm Styrofoam, Neopor
Heat transfer rate: U=1,10Wm2/K
5cm Styrofoam, Neopor
Heat transfer rate: U=0,70Wm2/K
6cm Styrofoam, Neopor
Heat transfer rate: U=0,58Wm2/K
8cm Styrofoam, Neopor
Heat transfer rate: U=0,43Wm2/K
10cm Styrofoam, Neopor
Heat transfer rate: U=0,35Wm2/K
* The rate U is a value that defines the insulation features of materials. The lower the value of U is , the less the energy losses are.
The widths of 2 and 3 cm are suitable for interior installation and framing windows and doors only. Our recommendations, concerning the choice of insulation panel width for exterior installation, are the panel to be 10 cm thick. This particular width provides the indicator required for the heat transfer coefficient and it makes the best balance between price and features. By customer’s specifications, the panel could be made of XPS or Neopor as the price shall be subject of additional adjustment.
Decorative insulation panels are offered in basic white color
Coloring after client’s individual color scheme is possible. Hand-colored panels, with different effects are extra paid
Decorative insulation panels STIGESS are distinguished by certain fundamental advantages:
- - the great variety of colors and shapes creates multiple designs for the façade and interior
- - the panels have diffusion opened (‘breathing’) structure
- - the plaster has high resistance capacity against pressure, cold, moisture and peeling
- - due to the low dead weight of the panels, this system does not require their fixing with plugs
- - they provide unique functional solutions
- - their application is cheaper, easier and quicker in times compared to the traditional practices
- - excellent balance between quality, features and price
- - easy to transport and transfer to the construction site
- - clean installation – no dust or wet processes
- - installation work without noise and vibrations
- - system without thermal bridges
- - easy processing of the elements